Lost in Transaction: Finding competitive advantage at the checkout
Trends in online and in-store payment acceptance for SMBs. Consumers changed their payment preferences in the wake of the pandemic, and it’s evident that many of those habits are here to stay. Most business owners view digital transformation—online and in-store—as a critical success factor for their business.
Key topics in this whitepaper include:
- Alternative payment methods like digital wallets and direct bank transfers are becoming increasingly important to online businesses.
- There’s an increased interest in accepting crypto payments, especially for online payments.
- Fraud grew significantly during the pandemic and remains a serious concern for online sellers.
- Speeding the checkout and enhancing the customer experience are top priorities for businesses that accept in-person payments.
- Most SMB merchants that primarily sell through a physical store have added online checkout and believe that consumers will continue the shift to shopping online.
Complete this form to receive a copy of the report in your inbox.