Lost in Transaction: Consumer payment trends 2022
How the shift to digital is impacting consumer payment preferences.
What are the main economic and social drivers influencing the way consumers pay?
Key topics in this whitepaper include:
- The rise in the number of consumers who prefer payment methods that allow them to control spending and avoid buying on credit.
- There’s been significant growth in shoppers using debit cards, bank transfers and digital wallets for online purchases.
- Consumers still like paying with cash, and there is a growing appetite for eCash.
- Security tops convenience for consumers when paying online for goods and services.
- Consumers use embedded payments in apps, ride-shares and online platforms but are unfamiliar with the term.
Complete this form to receive a copy of the report in your inbox.