Lost in Transaction: The US in-store business payments outlook for 2023
Small business owners recognize the importance of delivering an exceptional in-store customer experience, which is highly impacted by the checkout process. Digital transformation is a critical success factor for their business.
Key topics in this whitepaper include:
- Most SMBs say introducing payment technology that speeds checkout and enhances customers’ experiences is a priority.
- There’s an increased interest in expanding the array of payment methods offered at checkout. Merchants cite contactless, digital wallets and direct bank transfers as important.
- Most merchants that accept gratuities use point-of-sale systems that offer pre-suggested tip amounts.
- Brick-and-Mortar businesses are embracing an online presence, whether for social connections, promotions or e-commerce sales.
- Many SMBs are optimistic and expect performance to be better than 2022.
Complete this form to receive a copy of the report in your inbox.